Wake Forest, NC
Wake Forest Doctors Office Location Information
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Mon-Fri: 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM
Weekends: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Visit Our Wake Forest Physicians and Nurse Practitioners!
Wake Forest Primary Care Services
Primary Care for all ages, Onsite Lab Services, Onsite Medication Dispensing Kiosk, more. Click here to learn about walk-in hour, same-day appointments, after-hours care and extended hours service.
Wake Forest Family Practice
Wake Forest Pediatric Services
Wake Forest Allergy Relief
Wake Forest Women’s Health Services
Wake Forest Dermatology Services
Nutritionist/Dietitian and Weight Loss Counseling
- Weight management and weight loss.
- Nutrition Interventions for Pre-diabetes, Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Heart Disease and many other conditions.
- Customized Nutrition and Lifestyle Care Plans.
- Ongoing support, coaching and monitoring to ensure your success.
- To know in detail about which plans we currently accept for Nutrition Services, Click Here.
We know how hard it can be to change diet habits, but we can help! Our experienced dietitians and nutritionists can give you the advice you need to improve your diet, which will improve your life.
Wake Forest Flu Vaccines
Wake Forest STD Testing
Wake Forest Uninsured and Self-Pay Services
Wake Forest Travel Vaccination
- Hepatitis A & B
- Yellow fever
- Prescription for Malaria
If you are not sure which vaccination you need, then feel free to call us or ask your physician.Some vaccines series include 2 or more vaccinations and can take up to 6 months to complete, so make sure to schedule your vaccinations as early as possible.