North Raleigh, NC
North Raleigh Doctors Office Location Information
12341 Strickland Road
Raleigh, NC 27613
Mon-Fri: 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM
Weekends: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Meet The Team
Family Nurse Practitioner
Licensed Dietitian / Nutritionist
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Raleigh Primary Care Services
Primary Care for all ages, Onsite Lab Services, Onsite Medication Dispensing Kiosk, more. Click here to learn about walk-in hour, same-day appointments, after-hours care and extended hours service.
North Raleigh Family Practice With Quality Care
North Raleigh Pediatric Services
North Raleigh Allergy Services
North Raleigh Women’s Health Services
North Raleigh Dermatology Services
North Raleigh Weight Loss Counseling and Nutritionist/Dietitian Services
- Weight management and weight loss.
- Nutrition Interventions for Pre-diabetes, Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Heart Disease and many other conditions.
- Customized Nutrition and Lifestyle Care Plans.
- Ongoing support, coaching and monitoring to ensure your success.
- To know in detail about which plans we currently accept for Nutrition Services, Click Here.
We know how hard it can be to change diet habits, but we can help! Our experienced dietitians and nutritionists can give you the advice you need to improve your diet, which will improve your life.
North Raleigh Flu Vaccines
North Raleigh STD Testing
North Raleigh Uninsured and Self-Pay Services
Raleigh Travel Vaccination
- Hepatitis A & B
- Yellow fever
- Prescription for Malaria
If you need medical advice on vaccines make sure to consult with a physician. Some vaccines series include 2 or more vaccinations and can take up to 6 months to complete, so make sure to schedule your Raleigh travel vaccines as soon as possible.