Durham Doctors Office Location Information
Durham, NC 27707
Mon-Fri: 7:30AM to 7:00 PM
Weekends: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Visit Our Durham Physicians and Nurse Practitioners!
Durham Primary Care Services
Primary care for all ages, onsite lab services, onsite medication dispensing kiosk, and more. Click here to learn about same-day appointments, after-hours care and extended hours service.
Durham Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Durham Family Practice
Durham Pediatric Services
Durham Allergy Relief
Durham Women’s Health Services
Durham Dermatology Services
Nutritionist/Dietitian and Weight Loss Counseling
- Weight management and weight loss.
- Nutrition Interventions for Pre-diabetes, Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Heart Disease and many other conditions.
- Customized Nutrition and Lifestyle Care Plans.
- Ongoing support, coaching and monitoring to ensure your success.
- To know in detail about which plans we currently accept for Nutrition Services, Click Here.
We know how hard it can be to change diet habits, but we can help! Our experienced dietitians and nutritionists can give you the advice you need to improve your diet, which will improve your life.
Durham Flu Vaccines
Durham STD Testing
Durham Uninsured and Self-Pay Services
Durham Travel Vaccination
Are you planning on traveling but need vaccinations? We can help! We provide the following vaccinations:
- Hepatitis A & B
- Prescription for Malaria
If you are not sure which vaccination you need, then feel free to call us or ask your physician. Some vaccines series include 2 or more vaccinations and can take up to 6 months to complete, so make sure to schedule your vaccinations as early as possible.