Knightdale Doctors Office Location Information
Knightdale, NC 27545
Mon-Fri: 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM
Weekends: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Knightdale Primary Care Services
At Avance Primary Care in Knightdale, NC, we provide care for the entire family! We have extended hours and are open on Saturdays and Sundays, and we have little to no wait time. Our team of dedicated doctors and physicians can provide you with lab services onsite, as well as comprehensive care and specialized heath services for children, men, and women. Whether you need a doctor for a cold, or more specialized services, we can help.
Our Knightdale Family Practice
Knightdale Pediatric Services
Knightdale Allergy Relief
Knightdale Women’s Health Services
Knightdale Dermatology Services
Knightdale Nutritionist/Dietitian and Weight Loss Counseling
- Weight management and weight loss.
- Nutrition Interventions for Pre-diabetes, Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Heart Disease, and many other conditions.
- Customized Nutrition and Lifestyle Care Plans.
- Ongoing support, coaching, and monitoring to ensure your success.
- To know in detail about which plans we currently accept for Nutrition Services, Click Here.
We know how hard it can be to change diet habits, but we can help! Our experienced dietitians and nutritionists can give you the advice you need to improve your diet, which will improve your life.
Knightdale Flu Vaccines
Knightdale STD Testing
Knightdale Uninsured and Self-Pay Services
Knightdale Travel Vaccination
- Hepatitis A & B
- Prescription for Malaria
If you are not sure which vaccination you need, then feel free to call us or ask your physician. Some vaccines series include 2 or more vaccinations and can take up to 6 months to complete, so make sure to schedule your vaccinations as early as possible.