Most of our locations offer in-house x-ray services for many injuries and common ailments. We can diagnose or confirm broken bones, pneumonia, and even constipation with quick and painless x-ray service during your office visit.
Our family medicine providers are trained in reading x-rays but we also securely transmit each x-ray to a board-certified radiologist for an over-read and written report. In many cases, we can save you a trip to the radiologist.
Your insurance may also have better benefits for x-rays provided in the primary care setting, and we have affordable, self-pay pricing.
X-rays are available for:
- Upper extremities: hand, wrist, elbow, arm (humerus, ulna, radius)
- Lower extremities: foot, ankle, knee, leg (tibia, fibula, femur)
- Chest (lungs, collar bone)
- Abdominal (kidneys, ureters, bladder)
- Spine (lumbar, thoracic, cervical)