Most of our locations offer in-house X-Ray services for many injuries and common ailments. We can diagnose or confirm broken bones, pneumonia, and even constipation with quick and painless X-Ray service during your office visit.
Our Family Medicine providers are trained in reading X-Rays but we also securely transmit each X-Ray to a board certified Radiologist for an Over-Read and written report. In many cases, we can save you a trip to the Radiologist!
Your insurance may also have better benefits for X-Rays provided in the primary care setting, and we have affordable Self-Pay Pricing.
X-Rays Available For:
- Upper extremities: hand, wrist, elbow, arm (humerus, ulna, radius)
- Lower extremities: foot, ankle, knee, leg (tibia, fibula, femur)
- Chest (lungs, collar bone)
- Abdominal (kidneys, ureters, bladder)
- Spine (lumbar, thoracic, cervical)
To confirm availability of x-ray services, please call your Avance Care location.