Weight management program
Our personalized weight management program can help you make healthy food choices to lose, gain, or maintain weight, in a way that works with your life.
Avance Care Weight Management Program
If you are looking to lose weight, build a healthier relationship with food, or need meal planning tips for you or your family, we are here to help.
Our nutritionists develop comprehensive plans and establish ongoing relationships with you to implement sustainable changes.
During the 60-minute comprehensive assessment, your dietitian will review your medical history, current habits and your wellness goals.
They will partner with you to design a personalized plan that supports your overall wellness and works with your life.
Most insurance plans cover this program. Our Specialty Services Coordinators will call your insurance provider to verify your benefits and will alert you of any co-pays or fees before your initial appointment.
This program is also available at the discounted self-pay rate of $499 for 6 appointments.
Additional follow up with your dietitian can be added for $100 per 60 minutes.
Patients that follow our program have seen:
- Healthy weight loss of 1-2 pounds per week
- Up to a 100-pound weight loss after 1 year (with continued follow up after 6 sessions)
- Up to 15% body weight loss in first 3 months
- Reductions in LDL cholesterol up to 106 mg/dL
- Reductions in triglycerides up to 395 mg/dL
- Reductions in A1c (blood sugar) up to 5.9%