Pediatric and family nutrition
Get resources and education for feeding a healthy family and reducing stress.
Pediatric and Family Nutrition
Does your child grimace at anything green or demand dessert after every meal? Perhaps you are in a chicken nugget or pizza rut but want to create delicious and nutritious family meals?
Learn how to raise healthy eaters and plan balanced meals in a relaxed and inviting environment for your family.
What to Expect
- A comprehensive initial assessment of your children’s medical history, your current eating environment and your family’s goals
- Bi-weekly family appointments with your dietitian
- Resources and education of feeding a healthy family by reducing stress around feeding and eating
- Help with meal planning and recipe selection
- A grocery store tour or fridge/pantry makeover
- Practice with intuitive eating skills for adults and children
- Skills for stress management and emotional eating
- Ongoing follow up with your dietitian
- Additional Support
Many families need additional support to implement changes in their household. This may include individual or family therapy, time with a speech, occupational, or physical therapist, connection with a feeding clinic, or support from a pediatrician.
Your Avance Care team will help to identify and locate the support that will be most beneficial for your family.
Most insurance plans cover this program. Our Specialty Services Coordinators will call your insurance provider to verify your benefits and will alert you of any co-pays or fees, if applicable.
This program is also available at the discounted self-pay rate of $499 for 6 appointments.
Additional follow up with your dietitian can be added for $100 per 60 minutes.