We specialize in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of a wide range of conditions affecting the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, neuromuscular junction and muscles. Our committed neurologists and care team partner with you to provide unique, individualized treatment plans to improve quality of life.
The Avance Neurology team manage several conditions including, but not limited to:
- Migraines and other headaches
- Cerebrovascular Accidents (Strokes)
- Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia
- Parkinson’s Disease, Essential Tremor and other Movement disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis, Motor Neuron Disease and other Neuromuscular Diseases
Avance Neurology has the ability and expertise to use advanced techniques to help diagnose various conditions using the following diagnostic tool:
- Electromyography / Nerve Conduction Studies (EMG testing)
A referral to adult neurology is not needed unless it is required by insurance. In order to provide a comprehensive consultation, we do request that any background information and relevant clinical office notes be provided prior to the initial visit. After a patient has been seen, our provider’s assessment will be forwarded to his or her primary care provider.
We are accepting new patients and accept most major health insurance plans and self pay patients. We can typically see new patients within two weeks.