Raleigh NC Pediatric Services
Our board certified family practitioners can help sick children feel better today!
We also perform wellness services, vaccines, and paperwork for daycares, schools, camps, and colleges. We even have a board certified family practice physician on call 24/7/365, for those times when your child needs help after hours. We want to be your child’s medical home.
Raleigh Sick Child Visits
Does your child need an appointment today? Are they experiencing symptoms you are not comfortable with? We address acute medical concerns for established patients today. Give us a call or chat with our patient coordinators on our convenient Live Chat. We schedule appointments as early as 7:30 AM and as late as 5:30 PM. We also offer walk in service from 7:30-8AM and from 6-7PM first come first served. We want to take care of your child as quickly as possible when they are sick.
Well Child Visits at Avance Primary Care in Raleigh
Our Raleigh Primary Care office can provide your regular wellness services starting within 24-48 hours of your new baby’s discharge from the hospital. Babies should be evaluated at discharge, 1 month, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 15 months, 18 months, 2 years, 30 months, and 3 years. Children who take certain medications need to be evaluated every three months. All other children are seen annually to address health concerns and to make sure they are able to participate in strenuous activities such as sports and camp.
Central Raleigh Pediatric Forms
We love forms! If your child is up to date on regular wellness and/or medication management visits, we’ll fill out your form at no cost. We would like 5 days notice for this service, but if your school/daycare/employer is demanding it, we can sometimes get them done on the same day if your PCP is on duty or during a wellness visit.
Choose A Location Below To Schedule An Appointment:
Common Forms and Advice
Below is a listing of our most requested educational material and the most common forms we complete. Please contact our office if you still have questions about any of the topics listed below.
- Preschool Children’s Medical Report
- North Carolina Kindergarten Health Assessment Report
- North Carolina High School Athletic Association Physical Form
- Vanderbilt Assessment Scale – Parent Informant
- Vanderbilt Assessment Scale – Teacher Informant
- Vanderbilt Assessment Follow-up – Parent Informant
- Vanderbilt Assessment Follow-up – Teacher Informant
Common Problems and Questions
Please pay special attention to the Safety Tips on the Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen Dosing Charts. If you have any concern whatsoever about how much Tylenol or Motrin to give, please call our office before giving the medicine.
- Tylenol / Acetaminophen Dosage Chart
- Motrin / Ibuprophen Dosage Chart
- Tick-Borne Infections Council of North Carolina
- NC Car Seat Laws
- 24/7 Nutrition and Lactation Educators from Gerber
- Family Support Network of Wake County
- Family Support Network of North Central Carolina
Well Child Handouts
- Two Week Handout
- Two Month Handout
- Four Month Handout
- Six Month Handout
- Nine Month Handout
- Twelve Month Handout
- Fifteen Month Handout
- Eighteen Month Handout
- Two Year Handout
- Three Year Handout
- Four Year Handout
- Five Year Handout
- Six Year Handout
- Seven to Eight Year Handout
- Nine to Ten Year Handout
- Thirteen to Fourteen Year Handout
- Fifteen to Sixteen Year Handout
Helpful Information from around the Web
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Autism Society of NC
- Camp Carefree
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network
- Parenting Science
- National Highway Traffic Safety Commission – Child Safety
- Victory Junction Camp
- Zero to Three – National Center for Infants, Toddlers, and Families