Many of us are looking for a quick and tasty way to add more fish to our meals. This light recipe combines a variety of herbs, spices and lemon juice to welcome the spring season! This recipe can work with a variety of different fish like salmon, mahi, halibut, tilapia, or cod.
4,6-ounce fish fillets*
¾ tablespoon dried dill weed
¾ tablespoon onion powder
1 and 1/3 teaspoons dried parsley
¼ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon lemon pepper
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare 4 aluminum foil squares large enough for each fish fillet and center one fillet on each square.
- Sprinkle each fillet with dill weed, onion powder, parsley, paprika, salt, lemon pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add ½ tablespoon of lemon juice to each fillet.
- Fold the foil over to cover the fish and create a packet. Place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 30 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
*Salmon fillets were used to calculate the nutrition information.
Serving Size: 1 fish fillet packet
Calories: 284kcal, Fat: 15g, Protein: 36g, Carbohydrates: 4g, Fiber: 0g, Sodium: 143mg
Adapted from: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/12768/lemony-steamed-fish/