If you’re looking for healthy summer recipes that are easy to make, good for on the go or even at work, and are quick to make, you’re in luck! Egg salad is such a versatile meal – put it in a sandwich or wrap, on a croissant, over some greens, or eat it separately with raw vegetables or whole grain crackers. This high protein rendition is an easy meal to make ahead and have for multiple meals.
- 8 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1/3 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon sriracha sauce
- Paprika to taste
- Peel and chop the hard-boiled eggs into small pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Add the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard and sriracha to the eggs and mix to combine. Use a wooden spoon to mash some of the eggs to your preferred egg salad consistency.
- Sprinkle paprika on top of the mixed egg salad.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Serving Size: ¼ of the recipe
Calories: 189, Fat: 12.5g, Protein: 15g, Carbohydrates: 3g, Fiber: 0.3g, Sodium: 241mg
Adapted from: https://fitfoodiefinds.com/healthy-egg-salad/