Contact: Kimberly McCall
Director of Marketing
[email protected] |919.551.5932
Avance Care Expands Access to Primary Care with New NW Raleigh Location in Brier Creek
Innovative Primary Care Provider Broadens Availability of Same-day, Next-day, Evening, Saturday and Sunday Appointments in the Triangle Region
RALEIGH, N.C., Feb. 3, 2020 – Avance Care, an innovative primary care provider with 15 locations in the Triangle region, announced the opening of its newest Avance Primary Care location at 7850 Brier Creek Parkway in Raleigh. Situated in the Brier Creek area of NW Raleigh, Avance Primary Care offers onsite primary care, behavioral wellness and nutrition services for the entire family, with same-day, next-day, evening, Saturday and Sunday appointments available.
The NW Raleigh facility is led by Ayesha Nasir, MD, a board-certified family physician. Dr. Nasir also leads Avance Care’s North Raleigh location at 12341 Strickland Road. She is an active member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American Medical Association, and the North Carolina Academy of Family Physicians.
The Avance Primary Care team in NW Raleigh also includes:
- Dr. Philippe Bulauitan, board-certified family medicine physician. Dr. Bulauitan is experienced in treating patients of all ages with a variety of medical conditions ranging from chronic diseases to acute illnesses.
- Tom Arnold, board-certified physician assistant
- Phuong Batouli, board-certified physician assistant
- Erin Decker, registered dietitian
- Brooke Fogleman, board-certified family nurse practitioner
- Nakalya Leggett, licensed clinical social worker
- Daniel McKearney, board-certified physician assistant
- April Payne, licensed clinical social worker
- Carolyn Rodgers, board-certified physician assistant
The NW Raleigh Avance Primary Care location shares a parking area, entrance and patient waiting area with Emerge Ortho, one of the largest physician-owned orthopedic practices in North Carolina.
About Avance Care
Avance Care operates a network of primary care practices in the Triangle area of North Carolina. As an innovative primary care provider, Avance Care strives to reduce healthcare costs for patients, health plans and employer groups by leveraging a comprehensive primary care model. This model, which is patient-centered and focused on access, prevention and disease management, provides an exceptional experience and improved outcomes. With a dedication to providing unprecedented accessibility and convenience, each Avance location is open seven days a week, with same-day and next-day appointments available.
Avance Care currently operates 15 locations serving more than 60,000 patients, with plans to expand to several new locations in 2020.
For more information, please visit AvanceCare.com.