Wanting a baked sweet potato but do not have 60 to 75 minutes to spare to cook one in the oven? Air frying your potato speeds up the process but still gives you the same comfort as an oven baked sweet potato. This side packs in some extra nutrition with fiber and antioxidants and you can go savory or sweet with some of the toppings.
2 medium sweet potatoes
Olive oil spray
- Poke holes all over the sweet potatoes with a fork.
- Do a quick spray on each potato with olive oil spray.
- Place them into the air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 370 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 to 45 minutes or until fork tender.
- Serve hot. Cut open and top with your optional toppings.
- Store in the refrigerator and eat within 3 days. This recipe does not freeze well.
Serving Size: 1 potato (without toppings)
Calories: 118, Fat: 0.8g, Protein: 2g, Carbohydrates: 26g, Fiber: 4g, Sodium: 71mg
Adapted from: https://www.skinnytaste.com/air-fryer-baked-sweet-potato/#recipe