Why Select Us
Welcome to the Next Generation of Primary Care. At Avance Care, we believe that top quality medical care is caring, convenient, and comprehensive. We are there for you and your family when you are sick, and when you need other services like annual physicals, women’s health, pediatric care, and treatment for diabetes and hypertension.
We offer more. Our team of providers are your ongoing partners on your healthcare journey, helping you optimize your health and enjoy life to the fullest.
Our team of medical providers includes medical doctors, doctors of osteopathic medicine, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, dietitians, psychologists, pharmacists, clinical social workers, and care coordinators.
Why Avance Care?
You will feel cared for. Our compassionate, board certified providers offer superior, comprehensive care and strive to provide you with an exceptional patient experience. We believe in taking a proactive approach to better health. You’ll enjoy an ongoing relationship with your primary care provider that will help you stay healthy and productive. We use the latest technology and emphasize efficiency to achieve better outcomes. We’re transforming the way high-quality primary care is organized and delivered, and we hope you’ll join us.
National Recognition for Quality Care
Happy Providers, Better Care
Comprehensive Primary Care
- Acute or common illness
- Yearly physicals
- Minor injuries
- Women’s health
- Chronic disease management
- Vaccinations and travel immunizations
- Onsite x-rays & labs
We Treat the Whole Person
- Nutrition services
- Behavioral wellness and mental health services
- Medication therapy management
- Allergy testing and immunotherapy
- Comprehensive care coordination
- Pharmacy services
- Avance Care is a medical home for the entire family
- 10 Triangle locations and growing
- Open 7 days a week
- Evening and weekend appointments
- “Walk-in” morning time slots available Monday-Friday for sick patients
- Same-day appointments
- Telehealth for nutrition services and behavioral wellness counseling
- Most insurance plans accepted, including Blue Value and Coventry Carelink Duke Medical Home
- Convenient access for sick patients without the higher cost or co-payments generally charged for Urgent Care visits
- No insurance, no problem. We provide a prompt-pay discount to Self-Pay patients when payment is made in full for our services at the time of visit
- Negotiated discounted lab charges with LabCorp for the most common lab tests. We pass on these savings to you
- We accept cash, checks, and most credit cards
We Save You Time and Money
- Online services- LiveChat, communicate securely with your doctor, real-time appointment scheduling, and much more
- Patient portal- request appointments, refills etc.
- Healow- a free mobile app that connects you to your healthcare records
- Telehealth- visit with your doctor virtually