Patient Satisfaction & Quality Report
Patient Satisfaction Survey Results
At Avance Care, we believe in transparency. We started by publishing our fees so that our self-pay patients could make informed choices about their healthcare costs. We’re the first practice in Raleigh to release some of our quality and cost reports to you, the public, in the hopes that the information will help you make more informed healthcare decisions.
Updated for 2017:
- 77% of patients felt their health improved as a result of their care at Avance.
- 97% of patients felt that making an appointment was easy and convenient.
- 96% of patients felt that their wait time was reasonable.
- 93% of patients were satisfied with the quality and thoroughness of their exam or therapy session.
- 94% of patients were satisfied with how their questions were addressed and with the progress towards their treatment goals.
- 97% of patients felt that their appointment was scheduled with the time frame they expected.
- 98% of patients felt that that the check-in process was efficient.
- 99% of patients felt that office was clean and professional.
- 96% of patients felt that the clinical staff was friendly and helpful.
- 96% of patients felt that the front desk staff was friendly and helpful.
*One of the highest when compared to 36% on the Primary Care Physician Consumer Loyalty Survey done by the Advisory Board Company.