Patient Satisfaction & Quality Report
Patient Satisfaction Survey Results
We sincerely appreciate our patients’ feedback and the opportunity to improve and expand our services.
Updated for 2016:
- 75% of patients felt their health improved as a result of their care at Avance.
- 98% of patients felt that making an appointment was easy and convenient.
- 96% of patients felt that their wait time was reasonable.
- 92% of patients were satisfied with the quality and thoroughness of their exam or therapy session.
- 94% of patients were satisfied with how their questions were addressed and with the progress towards their treatment goals.
- 97% of patients felt that their appointment was scheduled with the time frame they expected.
- 98% of patients felt that that the check-in process was efficient.
- 99% of patients felt that office was clean and professional.
- 97% of patients felt that the clinical staff was friendly and helpful.
- 95% of patients felt that the front desk staff was friendly and helpful.
With the implementation of the Affordable Care Act, physician offices are now reporting quality and cost information to the federal government and private insurance plans. At Avance Care, we believe in transparency. We started by publishing our fees so that our self pay patients could make informed choices about their healthcare costs. We’re the first practice in Raleigh to release some of our quality and cost reports to you, the public, in the hopes that the information will help you make more informed healthcare decisions.
2016 Quality Measures Across the Practice
- 87.04% of patients saw their personal primary care provider at least once.
- 97.27% of patients received a BMI screening to fight the obesity epidemic.
- 98.62% of patients enjoy the convenience and accuracy of electronic prescriptions.
- 79.75% of prescriptions are checked against the patients’ insurance benefits electronically to reduce the cost to the patient.
- 97.49% of patients have timely electronic access to their health information on our Patient Portal or smart phone app Healow.
2016 Accessibility Report
- 48.51% of all office visits occur within 24 hours of the patient’s call to the practice.
- 34.29% of all appointments are booked the same day the patient calls the practice.
- 58.46% of patients have communicated with us via secure message through our Patient Portal or smart phone app Healow.
- 8,981 patients were seen after 6 PM or on the weekend.