Patient Satisfaction & Quality Report
Patient Satisfaction Survey Results
At Avance Care, we believe in transparency. We started by publishing our fees so that our self-pay patients could make informed choices about their healthcare costs. We’re the first practice in Raleigh to release some of our quality and cost reports to you, the public, in the hopes that the information will help you make more informed healthcare decisions.
- 84% of patients felt their health improved as a result of their care at Avance.
- 97% of patients felt that making an appointment was easy and convenient.
- 97% of patients felt that their wait time was reasonable.
- 95% of patients were satisfied with the quality and thoroughness of their exam or therapy session.
- 94% of patients were satisfied with how their questions were addressed and with the progress towards their treatment goals.
- 100% of patients felt that their appointment was scheduled within the time frame they expected.
- 98% of patients felt that the check-in process was efficient.
- 99% of patients felt that office was clean and professional.
- 99% of patients felt that the clinical staff was friendly and helpful.
- 98% of patients felt that the front desk staff was friendly and helpful.
*One of the highest when compared to 36% on the Primary Care Physician Consumer Loyalty Survey done by the Advisory Board Company.
Patient Ratings for Nutrition Services
Patient Ratings for Behavioral Wellness
After-Hours & Weekend Access
Trends in Diabetic Patient Care
Diabetic patients under our care for at least one year initial A1C vs. latest A1C in the measurement period.
Trends in Blood Pressure Control
In general, only about half (54%) of people with high blood pressure have their condition under control.