About Avance Care Waxhaw
At Avance Care Waxhaw, ‘going to the doctor’ means meeting with your true partner in total health and wellness, who will:
- Care about helping you reach your health goals
- Realize every person needs a unique, personalized care plan created just for them
- Consider your mental health to be as important as your physical health
- Have access to mental health and nutrition experts, to get you the full support you need to make healthy lifestyle habits
- Want to help you Get Well, Stay Well, and Be Well for a lifetime
Whether you’re facing acute health issues or managing long-term medical conditions, we’re here to support you. Our goal is to provide timely care, and we will offer same-day appointments for those who require urgent medical attention in Wilmington.
Our office will be conveniently located in the Marvin Gardens shopping plaza at 1621 Providence Road South, in Waxhaw, NC.
Stay tuned for updates on our opening date as we prepare to serve the South Charlotte community.
The Avance Care Difference.
As one of the largest networks of independent primary care practices in North Carolina, Avance Care offers comprehensive care for the whole family’s physical, mental, and emotional health. Avance Care’s primary care offices provide access to Behavioral Health and Nutrition Services, aligning the patient’s healthcare journey and team.
Avance Care providers serve as partners in total health and wellness, taking the time to establish relationships with their patients, attentively listen to their health concerns, and work together to achieve their health and wellness objectives.