Avance Care Nutrition Services
Get Well. Stay Well. Be Well.
Build new healthy habits that stick.
Register for our 12-week dietitian-led nutrition course.
See Dates and Details Below
NOTE: All course dates are now full. If you would like to be added to the wait list, please complete the Interest Form.
Avance Care Nutrition wants to help you get well, stay well and be well.
12-week online courses (Content for all courses is the same. Select the most convenient day/time). Course beginning dates:
- (Course Full)Sep 19, 2023. Course will meet weekly on Tuesdays from 12:00 – 12:30 pm.
- (Course Full) Sep 20, 2023. Course will meet weekly on Wednesdays from 12:30 – 1:00pm.
- (Course Full) Oct 17, 2023. Course will meet weekly on Tuesdays from 12:00 – 12:30 pm
- (Course Full) Oct 18, 2023. Course will meet weekly on Wednesdays from 12:30 – 1:00 pm
- (Course Full) Jan 9, 2024. Course will meet weekly on Tuesdays from 12:00 – 12:30 pm.
- (Course Full) Jan 17, 2024. Course will meet weekly on Wednesdays from 12:30 – 1:00 pm.
Learn how to build new healthy habits that stick and meet your health goals through our dietitian-led nutrition course. In this interactive online course, we will cover topics such as:
• Nutrition myths
• How to build healthy habits and break unhealthy ones
• Strategies for quickly planning balanced and tasty meals and snacks
• Dining Out
• Relationship with food
• Food cravings
• Incorporating sweets and alcohol
• Mindful eating
• And more…
As part of this course, you will receive materials to support you between sessions and beyond, such as a healthy recipe book and interactive educational handouts.
Many people have coverage for group classes through their insurance. We will call your insurance to verify your coverage prior to the class. If insurance does not cover the group classes, our coordinators will reach out to discuss self-pay pricing.
To sign up for the course, please complete the interest form above and one of our coordinators will contact you to confirm your registration.