Avance Care Nutrition Services
Avance Care Nutrition wants to help you get well, stay well and be well.
12-week online courses (Content for both courses is the same. Select the most convenient day/time):
- Beginning Aug 1, 2023. Course will meet weekly on Tuesdays from noon – 12:30 pm.
- Beginning Aug 9, 2023. Course will meet weekly on Mondays from 12:30 – 1:00 pm.
Learn how to build new healthy habits that stick and meet your health goals through our dietitian-led nutrition course. In this interactive online course, we will cover topics such as:
• Nutrition myths
• How to build healthy habits and break unhealthy ones
• Strategies for quickly planning balanced and tasty meals and snacks
• Dining Out
• Relationship with food
• Food cravings
• Incorporating sweets and alcohol
• Mindful eating
• And more…
As part of this course, you will receive materials to support you between sessions and beyond, such as a healthy recipe book and interactive educational handouts.
To sign up for the course, please send an email to: [email protected]. Include the following information:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Insurance ID #
- Phone Number
- Your Division of DHHS
- Which class you are interested in joining (Aug 1 or Aug 9)
Once we receive your email, our nutrition coordinators will contact you to verify your insurance benefits and email you the required pre-course forms to fill out and sign. Once these forms are completed, you will receive a Zoom link to join the class series.